Flygplan Fw190 A-8 "Sturmbock", svårighetsgrad 5, plastbyggsats.
Number of parts:168
Model replica of the Fw190 A-8/R-2. The Sturmbock version was specially designed to fight the american storm. Bomber and had 30mm cannons in the wings, as well as an additional armor.
- fuselage and cockpit with additional armor
- Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
- Movable ailerons and rudders
- Movable propeller
- Choice of normal or curved cockpit hood
- Detailed cockpit
- Rear tailwheel can be built either in extended or retracted position
- Detailed chassis
- Large display stand with multiple flight display
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 680718, 12th/JG 3, Barth/Germany, May 1944
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 682204, 5th/JG 300, Löbnitz, October 1944