Jean Bart + Utrecht Twinset, plastbyggsats.
Mått 2 x 261 x 51 mm.
2 x 123 delar.
Ocean-going tug manufactured at Ateliers et Chantiers de France in Dunkerque for the Société de Remorquage et de Sauvetage du Nord, the JEAN BART was christened on February 25, 1956. Fitted with two 1250 CV Werkspoor diesel motors, each on the same driveshaft, it was, at the time, one of Europe’s largest ocean-going tugs. Subsequent to her decommissioning in Dunkirk in January 1965, she was sold in Holland during July of the same year and renamed The Utrecht. In 1977, she began a third life in Greece under the name Kriti. In 1993, she left for Honduras, where she would ultimately be definitively retired from service.