Helikopter UH-72A LAKOTA (personnel and material transport), längd 31,1 cm, rotordiameter 34,3 cm, totalt antal delar 204 st, svårighetsgrad 4, plastbyggsats.
A model construction kit of the first European helicopter to be used in large numbers by the US Armed Forces.
- Surfaces with rivets and recessed panel joints
- Cockpit with instrument panel, foot pedals and collective lever
- Typical US Army single and bench seats
- Separate side and rear doors may be mounted in the open or closed positions
- Rotatable main and tail rotors
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- UH-72A Lakota, US Army Joint Multinational Readiness Center, Hohenfels, Germany, 2015
- UH-72A Lakota, Falcon Observer Controler Team, Hohenfels, Germany, 2015