Station building in the countryside style of the uniform stations in Wurtemberg with a three-storey light-coloured frontage building, shingle siding in the upper storeys, and an overhanging half-hipped roof covered with interlocking tiles. The ground floor and the two adjoining extensions covered with sheet zinc that were initially used as waiting room and goods shed are made of brickwork. The foundation consists of a concrete socle faced with ashlar on the street side and provided with small stairs, ramp, railing and platform.
This building kit contains: 476 single parts in 10 colours, window foil, 2 paper masks and 1 construction instruction.
Use for handicrafts FALLER - plastic glue.
Level of difficulty
1921 - 1945
3 x 180661
508 x 160 x 172 mm