Swabian railway monument. That set of characteristic buildings manufactured by the laser-cut process includes a station and an adjoining goods shed. The idyllic station attracts attention through its panelling on the gable and striking red shutters. The goods shed was a place of transshipment for all kinds of consignment and parcelled goods. The loading ramp makes the access to the wagons easier.
Durlesbach Station located near the town of Bad Waldsee was opened in 1849, then rebuilt in 1911, and definitely closed in the 80s. Today the building is privately owned and used for commercial purposes. It was well-known through the German song »In the Swabian Train«.
Level of difficulty
Railway technical buildings
1880 - 1920
130 x 68 x 68 mm