Wiking 00626 WIKING "Magazin 2019"

WIKING "Magazin 2019"

WIKING 'Magazin 2019'
119,00 kr

Denna produkt ger dig 119 bonuspoäng.

I Lager
  • Betala säkert i vår webshop! Betala säkert i vår webshop!

Beskrivning

WIKING 'Magazin 2019'

The WIKING Magazine 2019 with new brand insights

More background, more details the WIKING Magazine 2019 fulfils the chroniclers responsibility deserved by Germanys most tradition-rich 1
87 scale miniatures and their zealous collectors. In this years brand reading matter, its of course all about the Millipede, made using new moulds, but also about the evolution of the WIKING online presence. With more functionality and contents, in the new digital age of the last 20 years and more, the new website ensures the great tradition of providing model information rapidly. In addition, the WIKING Magazine 2019 deals with the Büssing 4500 and the model-building concept for flatbed and stanchion trailers. On top of that, we take a look back at the 50 year history of N gauge. In 1969 WIKING started to support the thriving 1:160-scale model railway scene with scale models. Reporting on the SIKU/WIKING Modellwelt world and the newly opened and very interesting model car museum at Chiemsee lake rounds out the background articles. And of course theres the obligatory retrospective of the innovations from 25 and 50 years ago.

Annual reading for model passion

Specifikation

Wiking
1 st

Relaterade produkter