USS Langley CV-1, längd 475 mm, bredd 72 mm, totalt antal delar 670+, plastbyggsats.
US Navy aircraft carrier Langley is by the Collier Jupiter converted. Modification works since the beginning of June 1919, in March 1922 complete refit appeared in the US Navy active duty, military history is a real sense of an aircraft carrier. Langley as the aircraft carrier during the Battle of conduct tactical training and exercises, the US Navy aircraft carrier to provide the use of a lot of experience and a naval aviator.
In 1936, Langley was converted to become seaplane tender, NO.AV-3. During the Pacific War, February 27, 1942, in the implementation of transport Langley fighter mission to the island of Java, was sunk Japanese Navy land attack aircraft.
- Detailed Hull is a one piece part
- Detailed flight deck and hangar deck
- Extensive photo-etched details included
- Aircraft Wing includes: BM-2 , F4B , T4M
- Complete ship and aircraft decal sets