Flygplan DC-4 Balair / Iceland Airways, längd 40,1 cm, vingbredd 49,7 cm, totalt antal delar 356 st, svårighetsgrad 5, plastbyggsats.
A model construction kit of the legendary Douglas DC-4 which after the 2nd World War pioneered international passenger transport. It was the first 4 engine aircraft designed for transatlantic crossing to go into series production.
- Detailed cockpit
- Radio operators compartment with consoles
- A choice of cargo or passenger door
- Interior seats
- Separate take-off and landing flaps
- Sidewall details on the internal fuselage walls
- Detailed nose wheel
- Separate ailerons
- Detailed main undercarriage, 3 different wheel rims
- Rotatable propellers
- Detailed twin radial engines
- Super decal set containing 2 versions, Balair and Island Air