Flygplan MiG-25 RBT FOXBAT B, längd 46,7 cm, vingbredd 28,1 cm, totalt antal delar 166, svårighetsgrad 5, plastbyggsats.
The MiG-25 Foxbat is one of the most powerful aircraft of the former Soviet Union. Weighing 36 ton's with a top speed of 3,000 km/h (1865 mph) the aircraft was a serious opponent. It still holds today the absolute world altitude record for jet aircraft with 37.650 m (123,523ft). The RBT is a reconnaissance version.
- Detailed cockpit including instrument panel
- Pronounced air-intake ducts
- Detailed jet exhaust nozzle's
- Detailed under-carriage
- Cockpit canopy may be mounted open or closed
- Separate ailerons and flaps
- RBT- nose section with camera window
- Auxiliary fuel tank
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- MiG-25RBT Foxbat-B - Red 61 - Russian Air Force 1992
- MiG-25RBT Foxbat-B - Red 45 - Russian Air Force 2012