Flygplan Bristol Beaufighter TF. X, längd 26,6 cm, vingbredd 36,7 cm, totalt antal delar 188 st, svårighetsgrad 5, plastbyggsats.
A replica model of the Bristol Beaufighter, one of the RAF's most successful twin engined fighters. The TF.X version of this versatile fighter aircraft was used mainly for low-level attacks against shipping. It was armed with a torpedo and machine guns.
• Cockpit with consoles and instrument panel
• Gunners cabin
• Detailed tail wheel
• Separate ruder
• Tailplane with separate elevators
• Fully detailed Hercules engines
• Separate ailerons and flaps
• Detailed under-carriage with retraction struts
• Decal set for No.489 Sqn and No.254 Sqn RAF