Flygplan Beaufighter IF Nightfighter, svårighetsgrad 5, plastbyggsats.
Number of parts:188
The Beaufighter was one of the first aircraft to be equipped with radar for night hunting. Hidden in their own bomber stream, they waited for the rear-facing radar to come up attacking enemy night fighters, only to pounce on them.
- Cockpit with consoles and instrument panel
- Separate rudder
- V-tail with separate elevators
- Detailed Hercules engines
- Separate ailerons and flaps
Scope of delivery:
- plastic model kit (not assembled), Illustrated, multilingual building instructions, decals