Naumburg Tram depot.
Laser-cut model according to the original depot, classified as a historical monument, of the tramway company in Naumburg. That rectangular building erected in 1840 to serve as a riding hall and converted in 1892 into the present two-stall tram depot features a stone plinth all around, sash bar windows, a half-timbered gable and grey double pitch roof, and is considered to be the oldest tram depot in operation.
Length over buffers: 310 mm.
This building kit contains: 197 single parts in 9 colours, window foil, 1 paper mask and 1 construction instruction.
Use for handicrafts FALLER - plastic- and Lasercut glue.
Trade, business, industry
1946 - 1977
1 x 180653, 1 x 180660, 1 x 180725, 4 x 180726
328 x 164 x 125 mm