Z21 XL BOOSTER.
The Z21 XL series has been especially adapted for the requirements of large gauges (0, 1, 2, G), and unites the advantages and the convenience of the Z21 system with high output voltages.
The advantages of the Z21 XL BOOSTER
- Output voltage 6 A at 20 V
- Track format DCC and Motorola
- CDE interface
- RailCom receiver and transmission to control centre (CAN)
- Forwarding of short-circuits to control centre (adjustable)
- Firmware update (CAN)
- RailCom cut-out, adjustable
Motorola is a registered trade name of Motorola Inc., Schaumburg, Illinois.
RailCom is a registered trademark of Lenz Elektronik GmbH, Gießen.