Tender Avos 1806 "Museum Quality", byggsats i trä med handsydda segel av högsta kvalité.
Russian-American Company 1806
Längd 420 mm
Bredd 175 mm
Höjd 420 mm
Manual på Engelska och Ryska
- All hull planking and details are laser cut.
- Double planking
- The marked bevel on frames.
- A special hull design that compensates materials deformation.
- Detailed photo instructions and drawings.
- Patterns and cloth for the sail sewing.
"Avos" was a tender built in Novoarkhangelsk (present Sitka, Alaska) in Russian America in 1806. She was manned by a crew of 12 and was a part of an expedition to California headed by explorer Nikolai Rezanov that consisted of two ships, brigantine "Juno" and tender "Avos".