Model Set VW Beetle Limousine 1968 "Gift Set", längd 171 mm, totalt antal delar 125 st, svårighetsgrad 3, plastbyggsats.
Medföljer lim, pensel och 4 färger.
No. of parts 125
Length 171 mm
For many years the Volkswagen Beetle was the car in which everything began. Innumerable young people learned to drive in it; innumerable people drove it as the first car in their lives. Over the years improvements were continually being made to the car in order to keep the Beetle competitive. By 1968 the Beetle had reached a standard that always kept it ahead of the competition. The former 1131cc engine became a 44 hp 1500 cc engine. Front disc brakes and a new semi-trailing-arm rear axle held its temperament in check. The headlamps were now vertical and it was possible to fill up the tank through a side flap.
- True-to-original bodywork with fine surface features
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed four cylinder horizontally opposed engine
- Optional trailer coupling
- Detailed interior with dashboard, individual seats and rear bench seat
- CAN BE BUILT OPTIONALLY AS LEFT OR RIGHT HAND DRIVE
- Movable wheels
- Includes vase for dashboard
- Various chrome parts including bumper bars, wheel rims, door handles and wing mirrors
- Imitation rubber tyres
- Instructions and authentic decals with various registration marks