Airbrushpistol GP-850 Gravity Double Action, ställbar nål.
The Sparmax GP-850 Pistol Trigger airbrush offers simple, ergonomic operation. It features both a fan pattern and round pattern air cap. Based on preference you can switch between caps, which has great advantages when applying spray tans for example.
The fan pattern delivers with minimum of overspray giving it a unique advantage over mini touch up guns. Great for small areas such as chip repair, fender welds, door jams and other hard-to-reach areas. It is also great for airbrushing RC body shells and larger scale models.
It has a 0.5mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose, high paint flow spraying and wider spray patterns.
Featuring a pre-set handle, this airbrush allows even the beginner to spray consistent coverage or consistent lines and prevents accidentally pulling back too far to flood the surface you're spraying.
The Sparmax GP-850 airbrush features:
- 0.5 mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with large 125cc removable gravity-feed fluid cup
- Fan pattern air cap (requires compressor with at least 1.2 cfm)
- Round Pattern air cap
- 1/8" to 2" (3mm to 50mm) spray pattern with Round Pattern air cap
- 1" to 2 1/2" (25mm to 63mm) oval spray pattern with Fan Pattern air cap
- Pistol trigger design
- Pre-set handle to control colour flow
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
The Sparmax GP-850 airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive Graphics
- Automotive body repair
- Mural Painting
- Sign Painting
- Model Painting
- Spray Tanning
- Make-up and Body Art
- RC Bodies
- Sign Painting
- Cake Decorating
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting