The war memorial was created by the German sculptor Hugo Knittel and is located in Murg, Germany. In 2000 it was renovated for 45.000 euros. The inscription is as follows: \"For our fallen 1914 – 1918 1939 – 1945 in memoriam\". The base is made of stone art. The sediment composite is weather resistant and creates an unmatched realistic stone surface.