Z21 switch DECODER.
The Z21 switch DECODER is an universally applicable DCC switching decoder with a ower output of 2 Amperes for up to 8 switches or up to 16 elements such as LEDs and bulbs.
A separate DC supply can be connected so that the control centre or booster outputs are not placed under unnecessary load. If the wiring should be as simple as possible, the rail signal can also be used as a supply. In addition, the outputs are protected against overload and short-circuits.
Each of the 8 output pairs can be set to different modes independently of the other. These are already pre-configured and can simply be selected. Each output pair can also be individually dimmed so that lighting can be adapted precisely to requirements.
It perfectly can be combined with
- twin coil motors
- simple light signals
- all kind of illumination
- the control of relays
- 8 output pairs can be set independently
- Optional power supply via extra applied switching power supply
- Programmable with RailCom® on the main track (POM)
- Short-circuit protection against overload
- Standard operation - with configurable cut-in time for twin coil motors
- Instantaneous operation - for switches and uncouplers. Can be be activated with a manual controller depending on the operating time (see also 10775)
- Bistable continuous operation - Switching on or switching over of the lighting and signals
- Bistable continuous operation - Switching on or switching over with light bulb simulation
- Alternative flash
- Alternative flash with light bulb simulation
- Item numbers of switches 1-2040
RailCom is a registered trademark of the company Lenz Elektronik GmbH, Gießen.